Disability House Supervisor
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
Our client is a large not-for-profit in Victoria, who is currently recruiting for an experienced House Supervisor based in Melbourne's northern suburbs. This is an exciting full time position, that offers salary packaging to the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- Exceptional delivery of services
- Supervising and managing your team
- Networking with outside groups and associations
- Other administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (demonstrated experience within disability services)
- Demonstrated ability to manage a residential program, delivering a service within budget and leading staff
- Certificate IV Community Services - Disability or recognised equivalent
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 1) and CPR
Please apply using the link below!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Phone: (03) 8689 9534