Employment Case Manager (PHaMs Program)
PHaMs Employment Case Manager
Occupational Therapist or Social Worker
Job Reference No: VAC0294
- Access to ADO once a month
- Positive team culture
- 2 types of Salary Packaging Available
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Mental Health Case Manager/Practitioner to work in our Inner South Community Health PHaMs Employment Program. This is a cutting edge program providing support to people living with a mental illness wishing to engage/re-engage in vocation employment. Join a dynamic skilled multidisciplinary team located in both St Kilda and Cheltenham.
To be suitable for the role you will possess the following:
- A professional qualification in Occupational Therapy or Social Work
- Experience in supporting people in a mental health setting with outreach experience
- Experience in working in the Disability Employment system, group work
- Significant experience supporting people with a mental illness as well as people wishing to find paid or unpaid work.
- To be able to navigate the Mental Health, Disability Employment, Centrelink and other related service systems
- Clear understanding of the issues experienced by people living in the community with a lived mental illness who may or may not also experience dual diagnosis issues.
Who We Are
Inner South Community Health (ISCH) is a values driven organisation at the forefront of multi-disciplinary team based community care. If you are looking for an opportunity to work closely with the local community and are committed to providing support and assistance to those who have poor access to services – then this is the place for you! For further information, please see our UTube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq3LTRF5Kn8
Interested applicants must address the key selection criteria and complete our application form directly via our website http://ischs.org.au/careers/health-jobs/. For further information about any of the roles, please contact Peter Veltman on 03 9525 1300 or email: [email protected]
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st March, 2017 @ 5pm