- Join a values based organisation
- Enhance our customers quality of life
- Above award salary & entitlements
breakthru is a for purpose enterprise which has worked with 1000’s of Australians over the past 20 years to access the services they need to live their best life. We recognise that everyone has a story and we are committed to improving the lives of people we support.
We specialise in disability services, mental health support, training & employment, offering a variety of services that work in partnership with our customers. We believe that with personalised service, customer choice and collaboration, we can assist our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations.
We are a 10 bed short term (1-4 weeks) residential based program providing 24 hour a day supervised care supported by clinical supports & treatments. Our programs are highly individualized with staff working closely with customers, family, carers & other service providers to ensure the customer receives the treatment and support necessary to maximize recovery and navigate a transition back to the community.
Our customers come to PARC for short-term residential support after discharge from an acute hospital, or to prevent deterioration or relapse. The Recovery Practitioner will assist customers on their journey to recovery.
- Provide flexible, intensive rehabilitative support to customers
- Work in individual or team situations
- Collaborate with customer treatment team & support systems
- Negotiate with customers to determine the appropriate level of support
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant tertiary qualifications & experience
- Knowledge of the principles of recovery & psychosocial rehabilitation
- Ability to work with difficult to engage customers
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in residential service provision
All applicants for this role need to be available for all shifts, including 7.30am-3pm, 2.30pm-10pm & 9.45pm - 7.45am, Monday to Sunday.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now to start your journey with us. Attach your resume and cover letter (which addresses the key selection criteria) and complete the sentence ‘I will bring to the breakthru team…’
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.
Applications open 13 February and close 12 March