- Collaborative team environment
- Busy fast paced role
- Immediate Start - Epping near train, parking avail.
Due to our recent growth, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our small internal recruitment team based in Epping.
Southern Cross Care is a welcoming organisation providing services and accommodation within a caring setting. Our supportive environments enable our clients to be happy and involved and to 'live life to the full'. We value dignity, respect, choice and opportunity. We operate across 40 locations in metropolitan and regional NSW and ACT in areas of Residential Care, In- Home Care and Independent Living.
In this role you will use your experience and knowledge to:
- partner with hiring managers to lead recruitment efforts and provide counsel and guidance regarding market conditions, retention strategies and talent development.
- develop recruitment strategy for your client group
- identify future talent needs to proactively recruit and source to develop talent pools.
- manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- develop a multi channel approach to candidate attraction specific to aged and community care including job boards, social media, internship programs, graduate recruitment, careers fairs, community networks
- reduce time to fill and quality of hire
- manage a client portfolio of vacancies
To be successful and effective in this role you will need:
- experience in high volume internal recruitment, ideally in the health or community sector
- experience developing successful candidate attraction strategies
- experience working closely with Human Resources teams
- success leading a results driven team who are passionate about superior customer service
- ability to work hands-on with a portfolio of vacancies
- Would suit enthusiastic graduate
Employment benefits on offer:
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit)
- Meals and Entertainment card
- Paid learning and development culture
- Career opportunities
If you would like to join our growing team APPLY NOW.
All staff undertake probity checks prior to commencement
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
Sponsorships not available
↑ Back to top