- Located in Swansea
- Full Time
- Excellent career development and training
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each persona and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
We are currently looking for a Deputy Facility Manager to join our supportive and friendly team overseeing our 32 bed facility in Swansea. To be successful, you will need to be dedicated to provide high level quality clinical care, support and guidance to residents in accordance with best practice. You will lead the care for the residents in a manner consistent with quality and respect whilst providing mentoring to the care team.
Tenison Apartments offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment, right on the waterfront at Swansea.
- Cert IV in Aged Care or similar
- Strong Leadership/Management skills (essential)
- Familiarity with ACFI documentation and Accreditation
- Commitment to providing quality care and support to older people
Employment benefits on offer:
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit)
- Paid learning and development culture
- Career opportunities
All staff undertake probity checks prior to commencement
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
↑ Back to top