Donor Relations & Bequests Leader Full time (1 EFT)
About our company:
Whitelion was established in 1999 as a non-profit community organisation that supports and empowers young people at risk to reach their full potential.
Whitelion has been awarded funding to provide employment assistance to disadvantaged young people between the ages of 16-25.
We are currently seeking a qualified and motivated Donor Relations & Bequests Leader to manage all donor appeals and donor data base. Whitelion has been awarded funding to provide employment assistance to disadvantaged young people between the ages of 16-25.
Some of the positions responsibilities include:
- Managing donor database
- Ensure all donor appeals are organised and dispatched on time.
- Implement a donor/bequest strategic plan and Implement a strategic plan for identifying prospects
- Develop a donor communication plan/strong writing skills
- Organise, attend and liaise with donors at event and supervise other staff at the functions.
- Follow up with donors to confirm their commitment to leave a gift in their will
- Report weekly to the General Manager Partnerships & Communications
- Maintain the bequest communication materials
- Maintain records for Wills received
- Various other tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will require:
- a relevant tertiary qualification in Business Development, Social Work, Youth Work, Psychology, Social Science or related areas and/or demonstrated relevant employment experience.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office essential. IMIS, Artez, Informz preferable but not essential
- You will also be required to undergo a criminal record check and hold a current Working with Children’s Check. Experience working in the Employment sector is highly regarded.
What you'll get in return:
- Great Salary Packaging
- an additional three (3) days gifted leave per year
- This office provides a great team environment and plenty of support
- Flexible Hours
- Access to Employee Assitance Prigram
- Access to Employee Welbeing Program
To be considered for this position applicants will need to provide a resume and address the key selection criteria in the Position Description. Position Description and selection criteria may be obtained from our website: www.whitelion.org.au.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday the 24th of February and applicants should provide a Coverletter, Resume and completed Key Selection Criteria to Paul Wilkinson – Manager Partnerships & Communication: